Friday 20 January 2012

Kate Gosselin

Kate Gosselin-lock (ABS). Not the face, but the absolute value. U * v. I want the absolute value of this kind. All I can do is 8 children and abdomen? Yes hell. You must have this gene flesh anyway cone bends away from the cutting only excess skin. Folly of a man, expect me up for 20 children! I do not need to narrow the vagina! Hot Dog in the tunnel? Why not! In fact, it's not even that worries me. I would like to play tennis sometimes. While I'm standing there waiting for the ball, and the air up my skirt. I had to limit myself to the courts, which has a lot of flags fluttering in the wind. My vagina and make the same noise. Well, that makes a noise or a horse. It is hard to find on the courts with the horse stables near by - it seemed. You hear in your mind? Yes, this is the future of my country. Anywhere where there is standing, wearing a skirt and involved the wind.
















No comments:

Post a Comment