Friday 20 January 2012

Kristy Mcnichol

Christie began her professional career to stop the movement of guest appearances on such series as "Starsky and Hutch" and "Bionic Women". The first race in the form of a regular series with the role of Patricia Apple in "Apple` s the way "in season 1974. The following year she was cast by Lawrence and friends in the acclaimed dramatic series "Family," which won actress Emmy for Best Supporting Actress in a Dramatic Series in 1976 and 1978. Her film credits include the television show "woman Valor," "Love, Mary," "like my mother, like me," "Summer of my German soldier" and "my old man." Stop the movement `s feature film credits include" Two Moon Junction "with Louise Fletcher," just the way you ", and" end "and said," When I Laugh Only, "" Little Dear "














No comments:

Post a Comment