Friday 20 January 2012

Tim Tebow

You are here: Home / Participation / the 99 and Tim Tebow: Canada, and success, and Billy Graham and God
The 99 and Tim Tebow: Canada, and success, and Billy Graham and God
January 6, 2012 by Bo Sanders 12 Comments

Several weeks ago I had the pleasure to look at the difference between faith * Tim Tebow and excited him what (mostly evangelical charismatic) relationship with her fans. I took some flack from saying that Jesus did not intervene to help him win in the games closely.
It's always piques my imagination when politicians say "God Bless America" ​​at the end of their words ... I try to pay attention to that and how to say what might be expected to look like a blessing.
 There are two elements to this fact that attracted my attention:
Part of the reason this sticks out of me so sharply is that I have dual citizenship with Canada. I went to high school and began Bible College there. When I see Tebow leaned on the sidelines of prayer in the quarter, 4, and smiled thinking of quite a different atmosphere of religious and political in Canada. Almost every Canadian I know - even believers - I can hear the saying: "the big man easy, do not make a lot of display."
This is how we get that famous "Protestant work ethics" in order to make it easy as possible for God to "bless you". Almost boil down to "if its intentions = God. If you have = bad ... but if your good opinion, and = the devil."














No comments:

Post a Comment